I’m a giver who likes to receive.
There is never a bad time to listen to arctic monkeys. walking to class sadly? arctic monkeys. feeling lonely and unattractive? arctic monkeys. getting undressed for bed? surprise you’re now doing a strip tease. this is the power of the monkeys
It’s always sad when you have to put down your furry friend. Those ten years flew by. Rest in paradise Sway.
There are many things I have learned throughout my life.. And I want to pass them to my kids. Here are my favorite 15.
1. You only have one favorite grandma. The other probably doesn’t really give a damn.
2. Do not gossip. Ever. Except with me. I love that shit.
3. You’re daddy will be here first and I promise he’s the ONLY man that will never leave your side.
4. Don’t let a day go by without listening to music.
5. It won’t matter to me how young you are, if you’ve been drinking call me so I can get you home safely.
6. Just because you can fit into that extra small t shirt does NOT mean you should be wearing it.
7. Always have a sense of humor. This is a cruel world.
8. Never let your guard down, this world is full of backstabbing bitches.
9. Don’t be afraid of anyone.
10. You speak your mind and you make sure you get your point across.
11. It’s okay to say no, that’s the best way to stick up for yourself.
12 love is kind, you cannot shut yourself down over one heartbreak, I promise you’ll have many more. (Sooner or later they will lead you to where you need to be.)
13. There aren’t very many girls who can say they waited until marriage to “make love”. Remember, you WANT to be that girl.
14. Go to school, make good grades, go to college, get an amazing job, and prove everyone who has ever doubted you wrong.
And finally my favorite one of all…
15. People remember how you make them feel…. Never forget that.